Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone seen the new Xevoz line?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Strange indeed!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by mr. stinkhead:
    I have Thunder Shaman, Imagination Station got just that figure from wave 4 in.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So they only got just that figure in too? Man I wonder why only he's been released so far...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mr. stinkhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2004
    Posts
    545
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Series 3 is clogging shelves at my Wal Mart... no series 2 at TRU (this is in the DC area)

    I have Thunder Shaman, Imagination Station got just that figure from wave 4 in.
    You can order it by calling
    888-305-2301
    ask for James or visit

    http://www.thetoyshop.biz/

    (tell em Stinkhead sent you)

    Later on today, I'm taking pics of Thunder Shaman and putting them up on MPb. I'll drop a line.
    He's pretty sweet. THe "silly head" that comes with it is a chimp face with a fez!

    Mr. Stinkhead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •